Saturday, September 11, 2010

Snap Crackle Pop!


Hi guys. This is Jude. He's one of my favorite people in the entire world. He was my sous chef tonight in the kitchen. And boy is he a great right hand man. Helping to stir, letting me know it was ALL DONE (even when it wasn't...glad he was on his toes) and to cheer me on when I was helping with "YOU DID IT!". We made Rice Krispie Treats, and pasta for dinner. Well, I made pasta. After makin the fun stuff was over Jude decided he'd rather go rock out in the living room and discuss more important topics like trucks and trains. Anywho, this isn't a recipe post considering what we made literally consists of cereal, marshmallows and butter. It's just a "look how stinkin' cute he is" post.

He obviously loved it, but was calling it cake. Whatever works, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment