Friday, April 23, 2010

Ideas?!

I have two things coming up that I will be needing some pretty great recipes for:

1. My parental units will be here (Hannah too) and we're gonna do a little backyard BBQ action so they can meet friends they havent met and my Dad hasn't seen our house yet. The same night is my dear friend Andy's birthday so we're probably combining the two into one. I have recipes for a good BBQ but thought I would try some new things! Does anyone have:
  • A chicken marinade
  • Spring/Summer type salad
  • Great group-friendly dessert (no chocolate plz!)
  • A fun cocktail
2. A girl I work with is having a birthday next week/one of my friends accepted a new position at a different company. Both in the same week, I'd like to bring in some treats for a farewell/birthday. (I have a lot going on in the coming weeks!) So if anyone has another group/work friendly dessert that would be great! I'm thinking something along the lines of cheesecake bites?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment