Thursday, January 28, 2010

About The Chef



10 things you probably don't know about me:

1. When I was little I told everyone I wanted to be a "cooker person"
2. The only thing I could make when I wanted to be said "cooker person" was a berry trifle because all I had to do was dump berries on top of angel food cake (store bought).
3. I am in the fashion industry but only subscribe to food and cooking magazines.
4. At a Christmas party 3 Christmases (is that a word?) ago I made my Grandpa's famous Egg Nog Cake. To this day I still get recipe requests.
5. I map out a menu every week for dinner based on my and Ryans work schedule.
6. I refuse to bring anything store bought or serve anything out of a box with hosting or attending parties.
7. Without fail, every time I cook bacon I almost burn the house down.
8. Thyme is my favorite herb.
9. I get upset if my version doesn't look like the picture. Does it ever?
10. I haven't baked using chocolate in almost 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment