Happy New Year, loves! In the No Thank You Bite spirit, some of my nearest and dearest decided we would cook our way into the new year. What was on the menu, you ask? We went with small bites, of course, and decided that everyone can make their favorite thing. I, of course, went with garlic roasted brussels with bacon. YUM. Gnochi. squash, roasted carrots, caprese and other treats made their way to the table as well. While I didn't take any pictures (I was far too busy with my wine) of the food, I did manage to sneak in one or two of some of my favorite people in the universe.
While 2010 handed me more than it's fair share of lemons, let's try to focus on some highlights.
- I managed to land myself a job I never thought I was qualified enough for.
- I spent more time with friends than I have in a long time. I tend to hermit myself, and I will hermit no more!
- I learned how to make SUSHI
- I got a mother f-in Kitchenaid
- I live alone and love it.
- I started this blog
He already had himself a New Year's kiss. And it sure wasn't me!
I really lurve my shoes. But Joe doesn't seem to lurve me. :/